Jacobs Journal of Nursing and Care is an International peer-reviewed, online open access journal that publishes original research articles, review articles, and clinical studies in all areas of basic and clinical Nursing and Health Care. Nursing and Care is a health care profession focused on the care of individuals and communities so that they attain and maintain optimal health and quality of life.
The Journal welcomes different types of manuscripts such as Research Articles, Review Articles, Case Series, Case Reports, and Letters to Editors which are related to the field of Nursing and Care.
- Psychiatric Nursing/ Mental health nursing.
- Quality and Safety Nursing
- Nursing e Health Systems and Tele nursing
- Accident and Emergency Nursing
- Child nursing/ Neonatal nursing
- Maternal-child nursing
- Nurse education, management and Leadership
- Occupational and public health nursing
- Oncology nursing
- Orthopaedic nursing
- Preoperative and postoperative nursing
- Gynaecology nursing
- Wound, ostomy, and continence nursing